Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Love Thursdays!

Thursdays, for at least part of the year, means bible study.  I love getting into God's Word, but especially with a group of women that have united their hearts in learning about what God has to say.  With my health right now I am not achieving the level of study that I would like, but God reminds me through these women to accept grace upon myself as much as I give it to others.  Sometimes that is hard for those of us who find that we put high expectations on ourselves, even while being very grace and mercy giving to others.  Praying today that you will find a way to give yourself grace and mercy when you don't meet your expectations.  Remember, we can only do what we are able and God is the one who gives us strength....or....tells us to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment