Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Psalm 5:3
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

Everyone who knows me is quite aware that I love fluffy coffee. My new passion has been this creamy chai breve from a friends local coffee place.  It gives me a little lift to my day, especially when it is a painful or rough day.
Today, though, I am posting this pic because I just kind of feel this way today, and I haven't been to the coffee place.  I am still hurting, but noticeably less and I am able to tolerate it without pain meds.  That is super great.  I am willing to deal with this level of pain.  Also knowing that my God who is strengthening me, is no doubt smiling too, gives me no shortage of heart felt appreciation.  My prayers this morning were that God would change my heart today to meet the challenges of the day rather than for me to face those challenges and then ask for help in the midst of the trial.  I am suppose to do that.  I try to remember to do that.  But often I don't.  I totally push being proactive rather than reactive, but I guess this is one area of weakness for me.  Thank you Lord that I came to you first this morning and you gave me that extra measure! I love you Lord.  My continued prayer for today is that God will give anyone who reads this the same measure of relief and that they will realize the source of their comfort being our Great and Glorious God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment